Hello.... this is Adele *wiggles*
I'm so happy that Sedona passed us an award called Kreativ Blogger Award
Thank you so much, Sedona! It's very thoughtful of you!
The rules for this award are:
* Give thanks and link back to the one who sent you the award.
* Post the logo on your blog.
* List seven things about yourself that others might find interesting.
* Pass the award on to seven other kreativ bloggers.
Well, I think I want to share about 7 things of my beloved children, Vincent & Bella:
1. My boy - Vincent, is named after the famous Dutch post-impressionist artist named Vincent van Gogh. When I was pregnant, Selby loved to listen to the "Starry, starry night" which is a song of comparison lyrics to Van Gogh's actual life. It's a beautiful song.
2. As for Bella, her name was a suggestion from Selby's ex-colleague. We discussed it together with Selby's mom and she really loves with the name because not only it sounds sweet and cute but also, it means beautiful in Italian and besides, her friend's daughter name is also Bella, and she is beautiful and famous actress in Indonesia.
3. People always say that they share and give their love for their kids equally but honestly, I give more my attention to Vincent (Deep down in our heart, don't we all have our favorite one?). It started when Vincent was a "toddler", he was so quite and shy, most of the time just observing, totally not active nor energetic like Bella. Whenever, there are guests in our house, they always prefer Bella to Vincent (even until today), probably because Bella looks more attractive since she is tiny, cute and also has those huge ears (I still wonder where does she got those ears from, not from me, I think! BOL). As a mother, I feel it's my responsibility to teach Vincent to be more lively. I also notice that Selby has more feeling toward Vincent because he is just the sweetest boy with a very soft kind heart.
4. I think my hard work to make Vincent lively has been paid off, he becomes a very energetic boy and at the other hand, Bella becomes a shy and timid girl especially to strangers but she can be pretty loud to Vincent and me, especially when she gets jealous.
5. Bella loves to hide under the TV rack or behind the curtain. It's quite difficult to call her out from her hiding places. Yeah... She is an introvert girl now.
6. I understand that Selby and her mom have been trying their best to train my kids to do their "business" outside the house and they are now already 8 months old (anyone knows how old it is in human age?) but sometimes, they still do it inside the house. Well, more precisely is Bella the one who likes to do her "business" inside the house. Actually, the door house is always open so we walk- in inside to the house and walk-out to the garden easily. Any suggestion or advice how to teach my kids?
7. Although the daddy of my kids - Bourbon, has left me (blame the owner!) for good and already has a new wife named Vodka, but I'm so proud as a single mother. Vincent and Bella are the most precious ones in my life. I feel so blessed for their love especially when they lick me on my ears and eyes. Their love have made me stronger and stronger each day.
I'm passing this award to:
Then, there's the "Mom Meme" that has been passed from Jen - the mom of Mr. Tuck to me, eh... no, it's actually for Selby because we consider her as our mom, but also can be considered as my sister or the aunt of Vincent and Bella *wags* Thank you, Jen!
So the rules of the meme are:
“Either (1) post 7 facts about yourself AND photos OR (2) post 10 facts about yourself with no photos, OR (3) post a childhood picture of yourself.”
We choose the (3)
23 hours ago