Friday, February 12, 2021

In Loving Memory

Hi everyone,

This is Selby. It has been awhile. I just want to give a little update about Adele, Bella and Vincent.

Adele went to heaven in October 2015. She was really sick because a big rat bit her. I brought her to the vet for four times but she didn't make it.

Bella joined her mom in heaven in October 2019 because of sickness which we didn't know what's the caused. 

A year later, Vincent reunited with his mom and little sister on 18 November 2020. According to the vet, his death is caused by natural causes. Well, the last three weeks of Vincent's days, he looked very old, weak and most of the time, he only slept.

This pic was taken a day before Vincent went to heaven.

I miss them so much, thus I made a short video about them. 
They will be always be in my heart.

1 comment: